Our FMT certifications are designed for therapists and practitioners who want to further their understanding of human movement. FMT Integrate addresses theories and applications for rehab, posture and sports performance, with an emphasis on myofascial pathways, movement therapy and performance enhancement. FMT Integrate expands on the concept of using different modalities to ensure better patient outcomes.
- All class supplies (tape, scissors, digital course notes) are provided.
- CEUs are offered to professionals registered with HPCSA or AHPCSA where the techniques are within their scope of practice
Date and Times
- Any Course – 2021
- Zoom – All the information you will need will be emailed to you before 7 pm on the day before the course.
- All theories and demonstrations will be covered during the Virtual Course.
- Practical sessions will commerce once appropriate Lockdown level is reached – This will be communicated to you once the dates for practical sessions have been confirmed.
- Deidré Ras, Master Instructor Africa
- R750 FMT Integrate
- Registration includes: Digital course notes, all research articles, all tape and products used during the event.
- 4 Continuing Education Units
This course introduces the concept of movement therapy and enhancement via functional taping methods and layering of different treatment modalities. It includes a review of the current literature supporting the theory of kinesiology taping for the purposes of rehabilitation, neuropathic pain, scar mobility and postural management. FMT Integrate is an evidence-informed course that redefines out understand of treating pain and dysfunction in patients post-injury.
Education Objectives FMT Integrate:
- Discuss the physiological effects of kinesiology taping.
- Demonstrate functional taping and understand its role and use for the applications of rehabilitation in combination with a variety of tools
- Demonstrate and discuss the concept of a longitudinal muscle chain approach to manage pain, improve movement and body representation.
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the scheduled class date.
Training may be cancelled if a minimum number of trainees is not reached two weeks prior to training. All registrants will receive a full refund or immediate transfer to a future training.
We do everything possible to ensure our events will go on as planned, but Mother Nature can choose to not cooperate. If it looks like a class will have to be cancelled, we will do our very best to contact you and give you as much notice as possible. With that said, please make your travel plans accordingly, knowing that we are not responsible for acts of God and cannot refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars.