Shipping during lock down:
- Only Medical Products will be shipped
- Only orders by Medical Professionals will be shipped
- Please send your HPCSA/AHPCSA Practitioner Card to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order online
- Orders will only be dispatched once a week on a Monday morning. All orders placed up to Friday afternoon at 17:00 will be shipped on the following Monday.
- All Non-medical Products will only be shipped after lock down or at the appropriate level of lock down
- Non-medical Products combined with Medical Products in one order will be sent separately after the lock down
- An additional delivery fee will be charged for split orders.
WIN YOUR WARMUP WITH ROCKFLOSS!
RockFloss is a new, reusable mobility tool that can help you move better and with less pain*. RockFloss is a simple, latex, elastic band that fits easily in your gym bag or backpack. It’s easy, convenient and reusable.
- Unglue sticky and stiff muscles
- Reduce muscle and joint pain*
- Improve flexibility
RockFloss uses the science of compression and fascial shearing to help ‘unstick’ muscles and joints so they move better and with less pain*.
- 10cm wide by 2m long
- Each box includes detailed instructions on how to use RockFloss
- Detailed “How To” videos available online
When should you use RockFloss?
RockFloss can be used before or after training, or as part of a rehabilitation program. If you are currently being seen by a medical professional, you should talk to your medical professional about using RockFloss.
How should I use RockFloss?
You can use RockFloss on almost any part of the body; the only limitation is the size of the body part you intend to treat. Shoulders, knees, wrists, elbows, hips and ankles are all great target areas. You should never use RockFloss on your head or neck.