- Only Medical Products will be shipped
- Only orders by Medical Professionals will be shipped
- Please send your HPCSA/AHPCSA Practitioner Card to email@example.com after placing your order online
- Orders will only be dispatched once a week on a Monday morning. All orders placed up to Friday afternoon at 17:00 will be shipped on the following Monday.
- All Non-medical Products will only be shipped after lock down or at the appropriate level of lock down
- Non-medical Products combined with Medical Products in one order will be sent separately after the lock down
- An additional delivery fee will be charged for split orders.
NEW from RockTape, the ultimate weapon for workout domination – Assassins, an entirely new generation of knee sleeves. Assassins will keep you ahead of the game–keeping your knees supported and protected while slaying reps and crushing WODs.
- Provide forearm support during lifts, rows, and more
- Protect the knee from abrasions during lunges or obstacle course racing
- Provide VMO (vastus medialis oblique) support
- Stay put with a unique organic design, won’t slip down during activity
- Keep the knee joint warm between exercises
- May help reduce non-specific knee pain*
- May help improve patella tracking over the knee cap
Assassins can be used in a variety of sports and fitness pursuits, including: weightlifting, high-intensity interval training, obstacle course racing, running, cycling and other functional fitness endeavors.
Assassins are available in sizes extra small through extra large, with two thickness options: 5mm for moderate support and 7mm for maximum support.
Built for Competition
Assassins were formulated with the unique needs of athletes in mind, and unlike sleeves from other companies, are much more than a re-purposed medical knee support.
We fine-tuned Assassins through three years of feedback from both RockTape customers and professional athletes Ashley Horner, Marcus Filly, and Neal Maddox to provide the ultimate knee supports.
The result is a pair of knee sleeves that are suitable for the most grueling workouts, lifting events, and obstacle course races – yet comfortable enough for the weekend warrior.
Designed for Performance
Taller than standard sleeves, and carefully constructed with a unique organic design, Assassins support the knee and compresse the vastus medals oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella. This helps ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee, and can often dramatically reduce non-specific knee pain*, particularly during squats.
The extra-tall design also keeps sleeves in place – preventing excess slippage and shifting during workouts – a common complaint of competing sleeves.
Protective gear should always be reasonably priced and available to anyone. We also believe that every athlete deserves two sleeves – that’s why Assassins are always sold as a pair.
When compared to the competition, Assassins’ quality and price can’t be matched.
Engineered with a synthetic fabric shell bonded to SBR neoprene and secured via double-mauser stitching, Assassins comfortably support the knee joint through countless workouts.
Rigorous life-cycle testing by both our own athletes and automated test programs guarantee superior quality. If any pair of Assassins fails to carry out their purpose, RockTape offers the industry’s only one-year warranty against defects and premature failure from date of purchase.
Double Mauser stitching
Durable-yet flexible front panels
4-way stretch lycra side panels
Extra tall design for VMO compression
Measure the circumference of your knee around the center of your patella.
Assassins start very snug and can take a few sessions to break in.
If you measure on the higher end of a size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
SM: 33cm and under
MD: 34cm – 37cm
LG: 38cm – 41cm
XL: 42cm and up